Join Our Team
Here at Milestone Law Group we are proud of the reputation we have earned. We are known for not only delivering extraordinary legal services to our clients but for making genuine connections.
We help growing businesses with their legal needs. As businesses grow and evolve, they can have more complex business needs and we are here to offer legal support in three distinct areas: in-house counsel, mergers and acquisitions, and continuity and succession planning.
We pride ourselves on being able to provide this support while still maintaining a personal experience with each and every client that we work with.
Why work with us?
We believe that every one of our employees brings something unique to our law firm. We welcome candidates at all levels who share our values and exceptional client service. Our firm is a close-knit small team. We strive to create a supportive and rewarding environment that allows our employees to thrive both personally and professionally.
We provide a flexible, supportive work environment that allows our team to show up at their best every day. All positions include generous leave policy, flexible work days, continuing education financial support, paid holidays, team building days and more.
View current openings below
NOTE : Only US-based applicants will be considered.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for review and research on standard commercial agreements, such as non-disclosure, vendor, marketing, and independent contractor agreements
- Provide drafting and negotiating support for commercial agreements
- Maintain and file corporate records, including state filings, annual reports, resolutions, board of director changes.
- Oversee the signature process for agreements and maintain commercial contract and due diligence databases
- Assist with mergers and acquisitions, and corporate finance transactions
Required Qualifications This position is for a person who:
- Has 6+ years’ experience in a law firm or in-house as a Corporate paralegal
- Has exceptional interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Has strong skills in analyzing contracts, with drafting experience
- Is proactive and takes initiative
- Is organized with great attention to detail
- Has the ability to work independently and manage projects with competing priorities
- Is flexible and able to adapt to changing priorities
- Is efficient and enthusiastic
- Is reliable and trustworthy
- Has a strong work ethic with a client-focused approach
- Has a natural desire to grow
- Is excited about doing something new every day
- Access to a computer with a reliable internet connection
- Currently living and working in the United States
- Bachelor’s degree, paralegal certificate, or work experience equivalent
- Some of the software we use every day includes: Microsoft Office Suite, Zoom, Ring Central,