As your business evolves, your legal needs become more complex. We act as outside in-house counsel, partnering with you to handle the day-to-day legal needs of the business. Since we don't work for your business full-time, you save money but still get top quality legal advice and representation.
Some of the areas that we can help your business include:
- Reviewing and revising Formation and Startup Documents
- Drafting, reviewing, and negotiating Contracts and Agreements
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating Commercial Leases
- Advising on Human Resources Issues
- Advice on Warranties and Product Issues
- Liaison with other Experts to make sure your business is protected
We charge either a flat fee or by the hour for general counsel services. Flat fee clients receive a reduced hourly rate for all services outside the flat fee that are performed each month. Please see our billing page for more information, or give us a call.